Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Adriel Denae // Elle Winston

 Dress: Fox Print Fit & Flare Dress from Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Foxy adorable foxes. Foxes are Kate's thing, not mine...but how could I pass up wearing this cute fox dress...even if it was white? Another fabulous frock from Eva Rose in a cool summer cotton. Spot on perfect in every way. 
The sun was just about to set here...I love how it gives me such a warm glow...
This is my first time wearing these olive teggings from Re/Dress...they are more of a cool grey green & not the warm green I was hoping for...I need to dye some myself.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Junkie; UD eyeshadow in Blaze, Baja, Ignite, Big Sky, & Stranded; Heat lipstick from UD; Mimosa lipstick by Bite Beauty; & OPI nail polish in Magnífico México.
I wore this outfit to see Adriel Denae at The Shitty Barn with Kate. I have buckets of anxiety, so I always get to the barn 45 minutes before doors open because I like/need to sit in the front row. However, the girlie can't leave work early...so we get there ~30 minutes later than when I go myself. I freak out every time...look how many chairs are ahead of us! Poor Kate. 
Girlie taco time! Which is not nearly as fun alone...so even though I have a melt down about when we arrive...I'd rather be with Kate. 
Years ago...when I first saw Cory Chisel (Adriel's baby daddy), the opening act here, Elle Winston, was in the audience...& her family pushed her forward when Cory was looking for someone to sing with him. She had such a great voice that we all thought she'd been planted. They went on to become friends & here she is again. Adriel played most of the night with her dad...& then Cory did a few songs with her at the end. That was my favorite part. 
The next day...I doubt I wore this dress at all, but look! Our mostly finished ceiling! Then...Freddie & Angie time...I made us salmon with a citrus sauce. 
 A boy & his dog, David & baby, & raspberries for dessert...

No comments:

Post a Comment