Monday, August 26, 2019

Change How You See, Not How You Look

 Dress: Cherry Print Polka Dot Green Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Shoes: Torrid
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress is adorable, just not on me...because it was super tight compared to other Eva Rose dresses I've worn in the same size. I pretty much couldn't wait to take it off & send it back. If it hadn't run small, I would have been smitten. 
It was still fun to style...with these polka dot & floral shoes that Torrid gifted me & vintage polka dot bracelets.
There need to be more green dresses...why are there so few green dresses?
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Green Shimmer, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Love+, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Bang Bang, Kat von D eyeshadow in Misfit, Russian Red lipstick by MAC, & You Make Me Vroom nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this dress to go out to dinner at Samba with David...they have an amazing salad bar & bring you meat right to your table non-stop. This bumper sticker was on a car in the parking lot. I wish everyone could see the beauty in themselves...but, I know it's not easy. I wore this dress again the next day for a short time at work, farmers' market, & lunch with my Boo.
My monthly BoxyCharm & $5 fresh flowers from Wednesday market. 
I also picked up glasses...but not these glasses. Then I took this dress off & spent a lovely evening with Angie, Freddie, & the vicious doggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment