Saturday, November 8, 2014

Muffin in the Woods

 Dress: 3/4-Knot Front Dress in Night Vision Teal by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Tights: Catherines 
Shoes: Ariat
Necklaces: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this dress to work on a Monday in October. I'm a fan of these Lucie Lu knot front dresses, I think they are very flattering & the perfect length. This was not my favorite pattern, from a distance it reminded me of Space Invaders (a video game from the late 70s). Also, it did not help that this came to me from GB with a big hole in the side that I did not notice until I left the house. I always need to size up one in Lucie Lu. If you like this pattern, you will love this dress. 
I am enchanted by this spot in the woods we found by accident. It's just off the major highway that goes through Madison. 
This dress called out for 2 necklaces pointing to my cleavage...in case anyone missed it...

No comments:

Post a Comment