Saturday, November 22, 2014

Halloween Story Time: Fear

Dress: Earthen Ombre Fit & Flare Dress by Spruce & Sage (size 30) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Born
Bracelets: Vintage
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Gift from Suz in The Girls of GB jewelry swap
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this dress to work & out with Kate on Halloween & again the next day to farmers' market & wine tasting. The first photo Super Boo took of me before I left the house on Friday. As usual, I didn't look in a mirror until I got to work & then I immediately untied my cardigan & wore it buttoned like it is in the other 2 pictures Kate took of me the next day. I liked this *much* better as the waist on the first version of these GB house brand dresses is in an odd place...which is not so noticeable with the buttoned sweater. The autumn colors in this dress were stunning...orange & green *swoon*. I had to wear it twice before reluctantly sending it back. 
Kate dressed as a dalek posing with our autumn themed beverages. The majority of the crowd in attendance at Johnson Public House for the Halloween Story Slam was in costume. The cast of Princess Bride were adorable. 
The theme for the night was fear. There were some great stories, marvelous storytellers, & some nervous, but brave souls. This event takes place the last Friday of every month, so Kate decided we will all go in January for her birthday & tell stories. 
Saturday after the market wine tasting. 
Shifty Chevron Kate.
I'm an admin for a GB group on Facebook (if you are a GB member, you should join us!) & I got this necklace as part of a jewelry swap we did (I also received an orange tentacle bracelet). So pretty, my favorite colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment