Thursday, November 6, 2014

Count This Penny

 Dress: Working Through Lunch/Work the Angle Dress in Aqua Geo Print by Poppy & Bloom (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Ariat
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Kate, Jason, & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this dress to see the last concert of the season at Shitty Barn with Kate & Jason. Poppy & Bloom makes some nice dresses...this is the 3rd dress I've worn of theirs & they use wonderful quality fabrics. This dress has all the elements I adore...empire waist, surplice neckline, a fun pattern, & a flared skirt. I loved the pops of yellow diamonds in the print, which is what makes the dress look aqua if you are standing at a distance...up close the blue is more royal.
 2 adorable unmatching girlies!
We used their grill for the first time & had portobello mushroom caps, along with other yummy food items that we did not grill.  
Count This Penny was, sadly, our least favorite show of the season. Their opening act was good. I was just SO very happy that the owner of the barn announced they will be back next summer...it was rumored that this was possibly the last year. This is my favorite venue to see shows...it is magical. 
I loved my eye make-up that night! I used blue & yellow eyeshadow that I tried to keep separate, but in places it blended to green & I rather like it. 
 This is a more accurate representation of the shade of blue...

No comments:

Post a Comment