Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 1st: Happy Birthday to Me!

 Dress: Neve Wrap Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Shoes: Ariat
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photograpy: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to turn 44. Mostly, I worked...but when I was done with my long day, Super Boo took me out to dinner. I loved this Igigi dress...it looked like Edward Gorey doodling to me. The fabric of this dress was substantial, so I don't think it would be good to wear in summer, but it was perfect for my birthday. I liked the moveable sash as it allowed me to tie it under my bust rather than my waist. The neckline was a bit low, but it stayed in place & did not gap or look sloppy, so I was alright with it. There was a lot of material to this dress, so if I got it again...I would get one size smaller. Adorable. 
I had been craving Ha Long Bay for a while, so that is where I requested we go to dinner. There is always a wait, so it gave us time to snap these photos in the remaining few moments of daylight. And then...Crispy crispy noodles! Pad Lad. I pretty much love anything with these large rice noodles. 
This was a perfect end to my day...dinner with my sweetie. Birthday Dinner Party happened on the following Saturday. Post about that coming soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment