Monday, May 19, 2014

Hey There, Tiger...

 Top: Tiger Print Faux Wrap Top from NY Collection via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Antique Locket
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone & Canon Rebel)
I wore this va-voom top to have my driver's license photo taken, get Sal's pizza for lunch with Super Boo, & run errands. This top was fun & I liked how it fit. The pattern & color were great. I'm wearing this in a 3x & I'd say it runs fairly true to size, but I was happy to have a size down from my usual size because I preferred this top clingy rather than loose to give me a more defined shape. 
This is the Sabal Top from Jaime via GB. It did not leave the house with me except to be mailed back. It was too tight, too short, too thin, & too see-through. I kept my red bra on so you could see how much of it showed. There was nothing I liked about this top. 

Kate below, from the day before. I thought I'd stick this in here because...cute! She has cats on her shirt. 
In Wisconsin we only get new license photos every 8 years. So sad I'll have to wait so long for another unflattering shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment