Saturday, March 1, 2014

Kangaroo Dress

 Dress: Brooke Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Socks: Extraordinary Striped Thigh Highs in Pomegranate & Burgundy from Sock Dreams
Shoes: $3 Savers shoes
Pin & Necklace: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
The best thing about this dress was the color. Otherwise, what is going on with this dress?! There is a ton of extra fabric in front that form pockets you could hide things in...a hamster? You could carry your hamster around in this dress. It doesn't help that the dress also runs big, but even pulled tight...it is not flattering. I wore this dress to work, then went home and changed before going out at night. The "I Love My Skin" sign was an entry into a contest Igigi was having. I didn't win. But the color of the dress was fantastic, & I got to wear some jewelry I haven't worn in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment