Monday, September 21, 2020

Retro Flowers

Dress: Multi Sunflower Fit & Flare Dress by Eva Rose (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring & Bracelet: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
No garments at home from Gwynnie Bee meant I had to dig into my own closet...you know, the one where I have over 200 dresses I've never worn?! I bought this lovely retro flower print Eva Rose dress in March of 2019...how did I go all of last summer without wearing it?!!! I am in love. It is perfect in every way. 
The sun was setting & the sky was golden yellow & red...gorgeous, but it's because of the fires out west, so that dims the beauty a bit. I tried to cool these photos down, but they are still really warm...but for once, my face is not glowing white. 
I love how these pieces of jewelry come together & compliment the colors in this lovely dress.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD, Sugarpill Cosmetics eyeshadow in Love+ & Buttercupcake, Mediteranee eyeshadow by Nars, NYX Liquid Suede lipstick in Foiled Again, UD Vice Special Effects in Seether, OPI nail polish in Tempura-ture is Rising! 
The Glenn Crytzer Quartet playing live from the alley next to his apartment in NY. And Midwest Gypsy Swing Fest went online this year (duh!). I've thought about going for years, but this was my first experience...& it was fantastic! So many amazing bands from all over...I watched most of Saturday, but missed Friday...although I just discovered they archived it over on their webpage. I was impressed with the color coordination of Christine Tassan et les Imposteures from MontrĂ©al.
Robin Nolan from Amsterdam & Dennis Pol from Athens, Greece. The front yard flowers were out of control with weeds...so I did a spot of weeding in the rain. 
The creators & local hosts of the fest, Harmonious Wail, playing at the barn the fest normally takes place at...& their adorable dog...& finally, these sexy gentlemen from Italy, Bruiskers Guitar Duo...I have a thing for men with big noses. 
A distanced visit with Kate & Jason...check out the awesome mask & shoe coordination on the girlie...& our pandemic selfies continue. Night fall, & some fabulous 90s industrial, goth, & synthpop played by Matt made me feel like I was in my 20s again. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment