Sunday, September 27, 2020

Purple Passion

Dress: Deep Purple Floral Knit Maxi Dress by Gabby Skye (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I am in love with this dress...it is most definitely one of my favorite dresses I've ever gotten from GB. The shade of purple was spectacular...but it was the fit that really got me. If I had a pattern for this dress...I'd make it over & over again. Perfection...I wouldn't change a thing (well, perhaps it could have been a few inches longer).
This was our first visit to Olbrich Gardens this year...it was so lovely. And how perfect was this backdrop of two different blackish purple plants?! I need to find out what the taller ones were & if I could keep them alive at home (doubtful). After we took pictures...we sat on this new retaining wall & finished reading RBG's obituary in NYT. 
So, none of this jewelry really goes together...but I liked it all anyway...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion, Huda Beauty Amethyst Obsessions eyeshadow palette, Grape lipliner by MAC, Homegirl lipstick from Kat von D, & OPI nail polish in I Sing In Color. 
My monthly Boxy Charm, Glam Vibes Only. Tracey painting a big porch pot. And my latest order from Artistic Painting Studio...foil to use on our closet mirror & resin to make a glitter top on my vanity.
My first Pop Polish order...& David unpacked all the boxes of Kate's wine & made more racks for the Bomb Cellar..these are two layers thick...over 1,000 bottles of wine. Too bad we only drink about once a month. 
The final, (surprise!) girlie visit before her surgery...she sent me the most hilarious before shot of her boobs, but I guess I can't share it here. 
I was in *desperate* need of more lipsticks...



No comments:

Post a Comment