Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Chartreuse Stripes

Dress: Poolside Stripe with Navy Top Ilana Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: Kerala Rose
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
My absolute favorite bit of this dress was the chartreuse stripes...which were difficult to see unless you were up close...but I knew they were there. This dress would have been a tad conservative for me, but the stripes were bold...the fit was good, although I didn't think it needed the tie at the waist. I liked the low scoop necked back. This is an all year round dress that would pair well with a patterned cardigan for colder weather. 
I considered doing chartreuse/olive jewelry...but I decided against it, but I added this nearly identical colored bracelet as a nod to the green stripes. 
This earring is a bit too Boho for this look, but the color was right...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD,  Mildew eyeshadow by UD, Too Faced eyeshadow in Gold Dipped, "O" lipstick by MAC, & China Glaze nail polish in Agro. 
Dropping off & picking up stuff from Angie...OMG, she made the BEST sour dough bread...I ate it just a bit at a time...it has been several months since I had bread & it was amazing. Raspberries from my favorite raspberry lady, Fern, from the Eastside market...I had her save me 6, then also picked up 2 extra because Freddie loves them too. Look, it's a Freddie! Davina spontaneously going live to talk about house remodeling projects. 
Amanda Palmer had too many CDs in storage...so she sent some to her Patreon supporters for free...I have no idea what I'll do with CDs (I got rid of all mine)...perhaps I'll leave them in Little Libraries for others to find & enjoy? Sparkly shimmery polishes from Grace-full Nail Polish. And some fun vintage jewelry Angie gave me...she's not sure where she got it...I am especially liking the middle colorful floral necklace. 
Mr. Pokey LaFarge & John Davey playing live on a mountain in the U.P. with Michael Waite (I *think* I went to high school with him?)...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment