Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Picnic at APT

 Dress: Hanky Hem Navy Multi Shirt Dress by eShakti (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee
Tights: Snag
Shoes: Bandolino, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklaces & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I adored wearing this hanky hem shirt dress...there was a LOT of fabric, but that just made it extra flowy. The fit was great & the pockets were generous. The colors in the dress are white, navy, burgundy, & mustard...however, the button placket is black...which was confusing to me...why not navy? This was a fantastic dress for a spring picnic on a windy 70° day.
Have I mentioned 100 times yet how much I love Snag Tights?! They are the best fitting tights I've ever worn. 
I decided to play up the navy & mustard & ignore the burgundy...
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD; Tipsy, 2012, & Poppin Bottles eyeshadow by Melt Cosmetics; Kat von D lipstick in Gothica; & Give Me Space nail polish from OPI. 
I forgot to include these photos on my last post...on my birthday we saw the artists painting the mural on the side of Mother Fool's Coffee Shop...I've only happened upon this a handful of times over the years. They were covering up the plague doctor that I never took a photo with.
We headed out on a beautiful Saturday to first pick up our sandwich order from Gotham Bagels before driving out to Spring Green. Both APT & Shitty Barn will announce this week that they are canceling the season...so I'll miss driving there all summer. On the way we saw many baby cows (they were so tiny they couldn't have been more than a week old), several classic old cars, & this little robot lawn mower.
Once at APT, we discovered that not only were the picnic tables not set up, they were screwed together...so we used the bench inside the shuttle area for a table. My sandwich was SO good it was called OMFG...fried egg, sharp cheddar, Nashville fried chicken, thick cut bacon, & spicy aioli on an onion bagel. Oh! C-3 Pinot, bubbles from Kate, was perfect picnic wine. And Basque Cake from Estrellón.
I spied this secret cemetery driving out of APT...I had never noticed it before...how could that be?! It was very old & small. Then we drove into downtown Spring Green & took outfit photos. 
The next day...Wasted Wine online, with the girlie...
Then I watched some live online music, starting with the Bang on a Can Marathon...which I tuned into for Zoe Keating, but they were running behind & I got to watch a few other artists perform. Followed by my Sunday favorite, Bret Helm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment