Friday, October 7, 2016

Neon Tribal

 Dress: Work the Angle Dress in Neon Tribal by Poppy & Bloom (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I usually like these Poppy & Bloom dresses, but all those tribal-like shapes just weren't me. I've worn several Work the Angle dresses...the one I had in August was one of my favorites. The cut on this dress is great & they are always lined. Keeping the 80s vibe going with the neon. 
 Savers finds...2 pairs of yoga pants for bed, 3 cardigans, & 2 tops...
More Savers finds...including a brand new black lace bustier from Lane Bryant...
The girlie with her Halloween Pyrex bowls! She got all 3 patterns, I just bought 2 of the sugar skulls. We finally found them at Target after farmers market...
 Garage sale treasures...
I'm thinking of sticking fake flowers all over this purse for next summer...it needs something. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Kat von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper; Urban Decay 24/7 liquid liner in Woodstock; UD eyeshadow in Gonzo, Savage, & Stargazer; & sparkly pink polish from Morgan Taylor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment