Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Zebras

Dress: Brigitte Dress in Coral Zebras by Cherry Velvet (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Leggings: Torrid (size 4x)
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I love Cherry Velvet every time, but this Brigitte dress in a flowing poly fabric was an extraordinarily marvelous fit & that stunning coral looked so good against my skin. I've had this style in their typical cotton material & while I adore that too, it sometimes gets caught on my leggings/teggings & doesn't lay as nicely as this one did. Other posts of me in Brigitte's... sail flags (size 4x) & red & white damask (size 3x). If only this were elephants, pigs, or dogs...I would have made it mine. My secret fantasy is that Cherry Velvet will start selling a few patterns of their dresses...perhaps old styles they no longer make? I would pay ~$40 for the luxury of having a pattern that I already knew fit me well. 
Caught in the breeze...Cherry Velvet puffs out perfectly. Cute back detail...
I took a photo of this on Instagram & I'm sticking it here so I remember to try it sometime...fun lips!
The next morning...farmers' market with Kate & a wood fired bagel pop up at Lucille with Undergrounds, Jonny Hunter. I ordered an everything bagel with the classic...lox....SO delicious! That wood fired char got all over me & it was so worth it...plus, I didn't care because no make-up yet. 
Sephora Play! September box...
Isn't this color stunning? I need more...
My make-up with this outfit included (so much makeup for such a natural look!)...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero; Sephora eyeliner in Brown; MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque; Too Faced eyeshadow in Frosting, Bon Bon, & Butter Pecan; Anastasia eyeshadow in Orange You Fancy; a pink shadow (2nd row, 3rd one in) from the NYX Brights palette; UD eyeshadow in Burnout & Nooner...& I forgot to document the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment