Sunday, October 16, 2016

Arcadia

 Dress: Lemon & Lime Printed Dress by Sandra Darren (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Talbots, thrifted
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born
Jewelry: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The citrus colors in this dress were divine...& if it had been actual lemons & limes instead of blobs of color...I would have had to buy it for only $22. Great fit & flare with multi panels for a wonderful shape. My only complaint was the armholes were a tad big. 
I still can't believe I found this lemon cardigan at Savers...what a find! I have a lime cardigan from Lands End...now I just need a cardigan covered in oranges & my citrus cardigan collection will be complete. 
A lovely fall day for a picnic with The Pines on the portable record player David got for me...isn't it fabulous?! I've been looking for a vintage one for years (since seeing Moonrise Kingdom)...but this is fantastic...it also converts records to MP3s. 
Candid photos of David, Kate, & Angie eating our delicious picnic...Thai peanut veggies, tuna salad, olive fougasse (my favorite!), wine, & a fig cake.
Tom Stoppard's Arcadia outside at American Players Theatre...our last outdoor show for the year & on this stage...they've already demolished it in preparation for the new stage next year.
 My make-up with this outfit included...Brown eyeliner by Sephora, several eyeshadows from NYX The Brights palette, MAC Korean Candy lipstick, Bite Beauty lipstick in Blood Orange, & Go with the Lava Flow nail polish by OPI. 

2 comments: