Sunday, June 15, 2014

The Wishing Tree

 Dress: Paisley Swing Dress from ASOS Curve
Leggings: Roamans
Shoes: Born
Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work & to make a wish. I bought this dress from ASOS around the holidays for $12...how could I pass that up?! I am a HUGE paisley fan. This dress is great with the exception of one of the sleeves being tight on me. I have one arm that is 3 inches larger than the other & occasionally I run into that problem. 
A local artist, Angela Richardson, has a gorgeous crabapple tree in her backyard & she makes up tags for people to write wishes on when it blooms in the spring. You hang them on the tree, & at the summer solstice bonfire, *poof*, they are thrown into the flames.
 Kate & I hanging our wishes...
Everything is better with doggies! Angela came out to say hi with Zizi...
I used to wear this bracelet a lot in high school, it's a good thing I don't throw anything out...

No comments:

Post a Comment