Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Neko Case

 Dress: Whimsey Wrap Dress from Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Cardigan: Lands' End (birthday present from Super Boo)
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work & then to see Neko Case with 2 old friends. How many times can I tell you how much I love these Whimsey Wrap Dresses?! I love them. Cute. Flattering. I think the red is my favorite...why don't I own it yet?? For my birthday this year, Super Boo got me 2 cardigans from Lands' End. I've been in love with this leopard print one since it appeared on GB, but it was sadly never sent to me...but now...it's all mine! I am quite fond of Lands' End cardigans. Thank you, Boo!
Several weeks before this concert, my old friend Michael called me to ask if I'd like to be his & Neil's date for Neko Case. Yes!!!!! I was soooo excited...getting to see Neko Case *and* 2 friends I don't get to see often. I have known Michael since I was 18 & Neil since I was 20. Oh, we were all so young once. 
Neko & her pretty backdrop...
The gorgeous capitol building on the walk back to my car on a beautiful spring evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment