Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Handkerchief Hem Floral Dress

Dress: Navy Floral Handkerchief Hem Fit & Flare Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 8) via Gwynnie Bee
Teggings: former Re/Dress
Sandals: Alegria 
Earring: Wendy Baker
Necklace: Colleen Toland
Bracelets: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
Pretty colors on this navy dress with pink & green flowers...sheer sleeves, handkerchief hem...lined, but since it's shorter than the skirt, the bottom is also sheer. Light feminine dress...rather low-cut, so I had to pin the neckline closed for work. 
It blows my mind that these plus sized teggings still fit me...soooo stretchy...Snag tights too...We Love Colors are baggy on me, but I still wear them while I try to replace them with a smaller size.
I have the matching earrings & bracelet for this necklace...but just wasn't feeling the coordinating vibe. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in LSD; Rose Burst, Grass, & Candles eyeshadow from Lime Crime; BECCA lipliner in Mood; Big Bang lipstick by UD; Bite Beauty lipstick in Meritage; & OPI nail polish in 15 Minutes of Flame. 
Our Burlap & Barrel subscription box...more exciting than make-up. Sunday market band. Another boot to add to my Fluevog most wanted list.
The stems were so thick on the sunflowers I got at market...David had to use 2 knives to cut them. Picking apples for dinner.
Our CSA gave us SO MUCH CORN...we'd throw it on the grill every week with some apple wood from our trees David trimmed...YUM. I was delighted to discover these ever bearing strawberries at the Tuesday market...I was getting 6 quarts at a time. 
Downtown market on a Wednesday. Ugly new glasses...it's what my insurance would pay for & I thought...I can always use them for craft projects & painting...activities where I might not want to wear glasses I like. 
Oh! These Jeffrey Campbell retro looking shoes I found on Poshmark are spectacular. My most cooked meal...salmon with whatever veggies are in season. Taking pictures of dresses to sell on Poshmark...it's been most difficult to let go of my Effie's Heart & Cherry Velvet dresses...but they need new homes where they get worn. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment