Monday, May 15, 2023

Back to Life // Christian Lee Hutson

Dress: Rosalia Faux Wrap Fit & Flare Dress by Leota (size M) via Gwynnie Bee
Shoes: ?, thrifted 
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelets: Vintage
Stats: 5'7" 38-32-42
This Leota dress is a new style for me & is cut from the same fabric as the pants I had not long ago. Cute faux wrap cut, I especially liked that the ruffles at the wrist were lined in black so you didn't just see the back of the fabric when they flounced around. A little extra poof at the shoulders. Great fit & length. 
I threw some orange into the mix so it wasn't just b&w.
I'm wearing compression leggings after surgery...so that is why the weird lines on the butt...& on the legs. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, Meditaranee eyeshadow palette from Nars, Pumpkin lipliner by NYX, lipstick & lipliner in Bang by UD, & OPI nail polish in Race Red. 
I flew back to Madison late Monday night...this was me going to work on Tuesday. I'm wearing a sports bra & compression leggings for the swelling. 
I also wore this dress on Wednesday & ran some errands...check out that adorable eyeglasses skirt on this woman in the optical department. I got rockstar parking for my concert at Majestic...& I was pleased to see they've relaxed their bag policy. 
I walked upstairs to sit in the balcony as to not get jostled around...I was feeling fairly fragile. I had gotten tickets to see Samia...& on any other day...I would have stuck around for her...but I saw who I came for...Christian Lee Hutson. This was my second time seeing him open for another artist...I just adore his voice...it reminds me of Elliott Smith. He was fantastic & I liked that he told more stories this time & really talked to the audience. 
I was feeling pretty worn out, so I left after he played...I was sorry to have missed Samia, but I had to listen to my body. I was thrilled I was able to go at all...when I bought the tickets I thought it could go either way. Check out these fantastic vintage Gucci leopard sunglasses frames! I'm in LOVE. Every time I go to Ulta...I try out KVD foundation...I'm trying to figure out my best color combination. 
My first post-surgery lymphatic massage with Courtney...& trying on some clothes at Goodwill. My favorite go-to meal...crispy salmon & garlic with roasted Brussels sprouts with kimchi & bacon. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment