Thursday, December 27, 2018

Wasted in Germany

 Dress: Black & Purple Floral Surplice Dress by Chetta B (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Tights: We Love Colors in Amethyst 
Shoes: Gap, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
So many scrumptious shades of purple in this dress...I had to keep reminding myself that I don't need any more dresses. Great length & fit...the ruched waist was a nice touch. I did have to pin the neckline closed so my bra didn't hang out...but otherwise, lovely. 
All the purple...
Goal for 2019: Get more purple jewelry.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo; Anastasia eyeshadow in Dreamer, Rose Gold, Celestial, & Drama; Luxe Lip Tar by Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics; & OPI nail polish in Peace & Love & OPI. 
I first wore this dress to go to our wine group, Wasted...the theme was Germany (& Switzerland).  
 Fun with Fondue...
Some things that came in the mail...I happened to look on the Kat von D site...& her Fetish palette was 1/2 off! I couldn't pass that up. Also, David got a bunch of new underwear...& this adorable fat guy on the packaging made me laugh. I am not an Ugg person...but David sweetly bought me these in hopes I would be able to put them on comfortably because they are so fuzzy...but there was no way I could get my foot in there without painful friction against my still sensitive sores from the vasculitis I've been dealing with for the last six months. So I was an Ugg owner for a day. 
Farmer John's Smoked Gouda pizza from Sal's is our favorite...so we brought a few over to Angie's to hang with her & the baby. And dogs. Val's nose poking out of the pooch cooch.

No comments:

Post a Comment