Friday, December 21, 2018

Thanksgiving

 Dress: Floral Scuba Crepe Fit & Flare by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Tights: We Love Colors in Maroon 
Shoes: Dansko, gift from David
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress from London Times was soooo pretty with the various shades of burgundy, green, & gold. I adore the big pattern on top with the same smaller pattern on the bottom, but I wish they hadn't placed an asymmetrical line right across the stomach, because that was weird...& the only thing I didn't like about this dress. The 24 fit me just right, because this brand runs big...which works out well for me as this is the largest size they make. 
Note...weird line.
I nearly didn't buy this Urban Decay Naked Cherry palette...but I'm so pleased I did because I use it a lot.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Love Drug; UD eyeshadow in Young Love, Ambitious, Turn On, & Bang Bang; New York Apple lipstick by MAC; & Colors by Llarowe nail polish in Show Me the Love!
I wore this outfit to Thanksgiving at Angie & Toby's house. David flew to California last minute to help his parents clean up after the fire (they had just gotten the all clear to go home), so I cooked the bird myself. That didn't go so well. I'd never made any kind of poultry in this oven & it was my first time using the oven probe...& I set the oven to convection & put the probe in the wrong place & brought a raw bird to the feast. Angie fixed it. Also, look how nice Jason is...the vegetarian carried the turkey into the house for me. 
 All Freddy, all the time...so adorable!
 There were also dogs...& delicious food...& friends...& wine...
 And friends...& food...& dogs...& tasty wine...& Freddy!
I wore this dress again a week later so we could get pictures...& visit with Angie & Freddy. Look how much bigger he got in just a week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment