Sunday, December 23, 2018

Shop Small Saturday

 Dress: Dolce Vita Dress in Etched Dot by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Cardigan: Avenue (size 26/28), thrifted
Leggings: Eat Your Makeup leggings by Beth Ditto
Shoes: Franco Sarto
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
No GB at home gives me a chance to dress out of my own closet. I adore Effie's Heart dresses, but typically only wear them in the summer. I last wore this dress in summer 2017...but cold weatherized it here with a cardigan & leggings. Green & purple just go so well together & I was quite pleased with this outfit. 
I wish Beth Ditto would revive her clothing line...these leggings are extremely soft, with a thick waist band, & a great fit. 
I enjoyed the reoccurring dot/round theme...earring, necklace, bracelet, dress, & leggings. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Voodoo; Lime Crime eyeshadow in Frosting, RSVP, Grass, Lime Crime, & Twonicorn; NYX lip palette in The Purples; UD lipstick in Big Bang; & I'm in the Moon for Love nail polish from OPI. 
I first wore this outfit to close on our old house...so exciting to finally have that done! I didn't take any photos at closing...because that might have been weird...but I hope the cute hipster couple that bought it enjoys many happy years there. Even though they have a cat. Afterwards, David & I had Indian buffet for lunch. 

Some things that came in the mail...Sephora Play! box, 20% off at Sephora...I decided to try this Drunk Elephant moisturizer...because even though it was $60, that is still way cheaper than my favorite Caudalie lotion at $140. My verdict? I really love it...it has zero scent & feels great on...& no flaking dry skin. I also got a facial brush for in the shower. And...this lady was selling a bunch of vintage jewelry on eBay...& it was SO cheap...I was the only bidder on these 3 items. 
I also wore this outfit to do a massive wine tasting at Square with Kate the weekend following Thanksgiving. Many delightful wines were tasted.
 Girlie selfie...
I bought a bottle of the first red listed...to drink with salmon. After tasting all the wine...I convinced Kate to go to Deconstruction Inc with me for secret Santa stuff for Super Boo. Also, look at all our happy patterns together...

No comments:

Post a Comment