Friday, August 10, 2018

Shook Twins // Brett Newski

 Dress: Swing Dress in Geometric Print by Alice & You (size 28) via Gwynnie Bee Try Then Buy
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I love swing dresses...they make me feel like a little kid...twirly & girlie. And I adore the retro pattern in this one. I last wore this over 2 years ago...with completely different jewelry. It always amazes me when I rewear an outfit years later & discover...I picked the same accessories...but not this time. 
There is nothing I would change about this dress...perfection. 
I'm yet again lacking jewelry/make-up photos because of our move...it may be a while before I have a set up I'm happy with.
I wore this outfit to see Brett Newski & Shook Twins at The Shitty Barn. Brett was filling in last minute for Shawn Butzin, who was having car trouble...& I'm so glad...because he was my favorite of the evening. 
I also wore the majority of this outfit to wander around Elkhorn Vintage Flea with David....soooo many pretty things!
I loved that girl's parasol! It was black with tinges of red...I should have asked her where she found it. Tasty Mexican food after antiquing. Also, my trusty, ugly but comfy, Clarks sandals that I bought in San Francisco back in 2003 finally bit the dust...the sole fell apart as I walked around. Those shoes have made walking around a breeze in Spain, Italy, France, Seattle, Chicago, San Francisco, NYC...they will be missed. 
We came home with a bedside table & lamp for me...& a heap of jewelry...a lot of it Bakelite. And my latest Wendy Baker creation came in the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment