Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Bo Ramsey

 Dress: Keyhole Dress in Pink Lemonade Print by Lands' End (size 3x) via GB Shop 
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This was my first time wearing this dress...I'm fairly certain I got it for $10 through the GB Shop. I rarely pass up a chance to get one of these comfy Lands' End cotton jersey dresses for summer when they're dirt cheap. I also own this dress in lime print...which I NEED to wear again before autumn arrives. This dress is simply summer cute comfort...great fit & length. It also has a matching fabric belt, but I usually choose not to wear belts. 
Just the right amount of skimming the body & booty. A little side boob trying to escape below...
Also, my first time wearing these adorable pink flower sandals from Born that I found at Savers...RIP.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Delinquent, Kat von D eyeshadow in Löve, Huda Beauty Electric Obsessions eye shadow palette, Disobedient & Big Bang lipstick by UD, & You're the Shade That I Want nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this dress to see Bo Ramsey at The Shitty Barn...& met a nice woman named Barb, from Minnesota. I was sure this was my first time seeing him...but I recognized the keyboard player...that's one of the brothers from The Pines! It turns out those brothers are his sons...duh. I knew they had a famous dad.
The very next morning...this shows up in my Timehop from 3 years ago...so, I most certainly had seen him perform before...at the barn with his wife, Pieta Brown. It sucks having such a terrible memory. 

I also wore this dress to work, pick up some things from Target that we needed for the house (& use the gift card elly had given us for our wedding), & have dinner at Sal's with David. Their Caesar salad is the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment