Thursday, December 15, 2016

Field Table

 Dress: Nina Dress in Brushstroke Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant, thrifted
Shoes: Naturalizer, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Babil & Bijou, no longer online
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I loved this dress! Effie's Heart dresses always make me happy & are SO comfortable, but I am rarely tempted to buy them since I don't think they hold up very well...they are made out of a heavy t-shirt kind of material & pill slightly after a few wears...not enough to make them rags...but I prefer things to look new. I *do* own this style of dress in navy plaid that I adore. 
I'm thrilled with this LB crocheted cardigan I found at Savers...I have the best cardigan collection. We are going to convert a room in our new house into a closet...& I will finally be able to have all of my clothes in one place...then I can share pics with you. Now...my cardigans are all over the house. 
Dinner at Field Table with Kate...delicious drinks & yummy food. Oh, those roasted...then fried potatoes were so good. And the magical roasted carrots...it was all wonderful...
I didn't manage to get a photo of the unexpected cuteness that occurred...a man walking 3 bulldogs around the square had one escape as he was putting them in the car...& the doggie ran through the restaurant. Everything is better with dogs. 
Ulta sale...I couldn't resist the sparkle of the UD Moondust palette & NYX lipsticks are a great cheap lip color. 
Beth Ditto was having a sale...so I got each of these $115 leggings for only $15 each! They were sold out of the Eat Your Make-up print in my size, so I went with a 22/24...which turns out to be the perfect fit for me...so I may have to alter the Lipstick Traces to be a bit smaller. 
We made this sign for voting day...but we all know how *that* turned out. I drove Kate out to hike on a lovely day. And I went to Confectionique...a once a month Parisian marketplace where I was mistaken for a woman named Autumn...if you're out there Autumn...I'd love to meet you as you are obviously a cute fashionable redhead. 
My Confectionique finds...a porcelain French lady that was once a brush handle (I'm thinking of either making her the top of a tassel or gluing her on a lamp as a finial), resin coated fall leaves, a pin cushion, autumn colored tassel, & a bitty French key that was used to turn on gas lights. 
My makeup with this outfit included...Kat von D eyeshadow in Rewind & Hyperballad, Urban Decay eyeshadow in Freeze & Last Sin, Luster blush by Nars, NYX lipstick in Eros, UD lipstick in Sheer Anarchy & Rapture, & This Color's Making Waves nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment