Sunday, December 11, 2016

Pie Palooza & Mary's Wedding

 Dress: Knot Front Dress in Blue Cells by Lucie Lu (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Top: Maggie Barnes?, thrifted
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Mossimo, thrifted
Jewelry: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Since Lucie Lu went out of business...this could very well be my last knot front dress...which is a tragedy...because I love them so. The paisley one I had before this I bought & I own several others. This was not my favorite pattern, but the blue was bright & pretty & went rather well with this peacock blouse I found at Savers. 
I wish I had pulled one of the colors out of the top for my tights instead of going with black. Someday I will plan my outfits out instead of grabbing what I can find as I dash out the door. 
I *think* I wore this dress to market? I don't remember...but I'm quite sure I did so without any make-up on. Kate wearing her fox tail. Weston Antique Apples are the best...I find new ones to love every year. I like tart crisp apples...nearly impossible to find in stores. 
Pie! Pie Palooza is a yearly event I look forward to...I LOVE pie. Angie, Toby, Daniel, & Kate...eating...pie. I chose chocolate pecan pie & leek & parmesan quiche. My most beloved pie is key lime, but it's not that popular around here. 
Later that day David & I traveled to Spring Green to see our last APT play of the season...Mary's Wedding. It was our favorite...I think we both cried the entire last 1/4 of the play...it was amazing. 
This last photo is how I wore this at work...I pinned the shirt closed for less skin. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero; Sephora eyeliner in Brown; UD eyeshadow in UV-B, Freakshow, & Acid Rain; NXY lip palette in The Plums; & Colors by Llarowe nail polish in Rockin' My JuJu.

No comments:

Post a Comment