Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Pretty in Pink...Isn't She...

Dress: Rose Cluster Dress in Pink by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: ?, thrifted
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Array, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress has a great weight to it that makes it wearable all year round. Here I am still wearing sandals back in October...we've had such a marvelous autumn. Completely lovely dress with a great square neckline that would be conservative enough for work, but also fun at a party. Such pretty colors...with unexpected bursts of my favorite color...orange! 
I didn't realize how sloppy this cardigan looked until I saw these photos. I have 2 of these...thanks to thrifting...I think I'll try cropping one of them & tapering the sleeves to see if it helps. 
I like it better without the sweater...
A terribly blustery day...most of our pictures turned out like this...
Wine tasting in the 'hood at Table Wine with David & the girlie.
I love their wine flavors & aromas chalk board.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero; Sephora eyeliner in Brown; Kat von D eyeshadow in Love, Swoon, Rewind, & Anthem; NYX Lip Palette in The Plums; UD lipstick in Menace; & You're A Pisa Work nail polish by OPI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment