Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Flyaway Floral

 Dress: Flyaway Maxi Dress in Navy Floral Print by Jessica London (size 28) via Full Beauty
Sandals: Alegria, gift from David
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Wendy Baker (flower), Chain- vintage
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I would have never known of the existence of this dress had I not seen it on Mustangsallytwo, she looked so stunningly glamorous in this dress...that I immediately bought it...& let it sit around all summer unworn. I finally wore this beauty back in September to pick up our new iPhones & attend a retirement party. Unfortunately, all the photos I took on my new iPhone were lost forever once we got home & synced up our new phones. You didn't miss anything...other than some adorable pictures of me with a yellow rose in my mouth. 
This dress! I always feel like a goddess in maxi dresses...but this dress made me feel like my fairy godmother had dressed me...I was a princess for a day...so many layers of flowing fabric. The fit on this dress was fantastic, although I couldn't get the neckline to lay down on one side...I'll have to play with that before I wear it next. 
I have to admit...when I think of Jessica London...I think of dowdy old lady clothes...but this dress changed my mind. I'll have to keep an eye on what Full Beauty is offering in the future. Also, they have amazing sales. 
I wore this dress a second time to meet with a jewelry designer with Super Boo to discuss ideas for a wedding ring. David & I feel like we've been married for years, but we are finally going to get around to filing the paperwork. We told him...large, ornate, garnet, Victorian bordello...& I brought in photos of bits & pieces of antique rings that I liked...sadly, I don't think he quite got it...or us. I'm still looking. 

1 comment:

  1. I saw this dress on you on Instagram and fell in love. WHAT a dress! You look divine in it. :)

    ReplyDelete