Monday, February 16, 2015

Ulta Make-Up Sale

 Top: Contrast Hem Tunic by Karen Kane (size 3x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Skirt: Lane Bryant
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Bracelet: Vintage
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this outfit to work, out to lunch with Super Boo, & to shop for make-up. Typically a 3x is the perfect fit for me in Karen Kane, but this top was extremely snug. It was the same fit & fabric as this little black dress, so very comfortable & pet-able. The material managed to be tight without being clingy, so I rather liked wearing this top, however, it was already beginning to pill by the end of the day despite my being the first person to wear it. 
Super Boo & I love the burritos at this little local Mexican place...we ate the same thing, but notice the aftermath...mine is on the right. I use a lot of napkins. 
I brought some boxes of stuff from my childhood home last October from Michigan since my parents are moving to Tennessee, but we just got around to looking at them. The first box we went through contained art projects & school papers. This was my favorite...I guess I've always been a dog person. 
I had a 20% off everything at Ulta coupon, plus NYX & Maybelline were buy 1 get 1 50% off, so...make-up! I think NYX is the best drugstore brand of cosmetics, nice quality for super cheap. And I adore Maybelline mascaras & think they are better than any of the expensive brands. Pumped Up! Colossal is my current favorite, but I also like The Falsies & of course, the legendary Great Lash. 
I have been using both the Two Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette & Urban Decay's Vice Ltd. nearly every day since purchasing them. Love! 

I had an Urban Decay Zero liner that came with some palette of theirs ages ago...I decided to use it on this day. I don't think I've worn black eyeliner since 1989. It was fun, I liked the dramatic smokey eye. 
If you click on this last photo to make it bigger, you can see the pilling that has begun. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore this outfit and your make up is wonderful. A smokey eye really suits you.

    ReplyDelete