Sunday, February 1, 2015

So Many Prints

 Top: Valentina Top by XTWO (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Born Crown
Necklace: Over the Top (gift from Kate)
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this pattern mixing parade to go to an open house with Super Boo. I adore the colors in this gorgeous scarf print chiffon top, even if the attached stretch knit shirt combo initially made me feel like one of the Golden Girls. I originally thought I would wear the pretty overlayer tied up like below to give me a more defined shape...but I hated it that way & ended up rocking it as is & feeling pretty all day. Had this not been too big on me, I might have purchased it because I loved the mixed media print so much.
There was a hundred year old orange house for sale over the summer that Super Boo & I both liked...so when we saw it was back on the market with an open house...we had to check it out. It had the oddest fun house mirror layout...if we lived there I would constantly be bashing into walls where walls don't belong. The best part about the house was the color. 
I thought this necklace was a lovely compliment to all the marvelous colors in this outfit...

No comments:

Post a Comment