Monday, February 9, 2015

Gwynnie Bee Tall Tester Dress

 Dress: Tall Fit & Flare Test Dress (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to sign up & I will get an extra garment for a month)
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Necklace: Me
Bracelet: Kate
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this dress 4! times...to work, run errands, out to eat, & to the dog park. This fit & flare style is my favorite cut of GB house brand dresses, so I was extremely excited when they asked if I would test a tall version for them. Here I am in the regular length dress of the same style (& pattern), testing out the new fit last fall. This is such an easy dress to just throw on...it's flattering & the perfect length for me (I'm 5'7"). I would prefer this in a v-neck, but that is my personal preference. I hope GB releases this in a bunch of fun patterns.
An Olive blur at the dog park. 
I had to go to the dreaded mall to get a security tag taken off that Lane Bryant had left on a bra Super Boo bought me. While I was there, Barnes & Noble sucked me in for a bit. I had wanted to look inside Jewelry Affaire magazine ever since it first began, so when I saw they had it...
Aren't those earrings lovely? I think I need to make some. I subscribe to Belle Armoire Jewelry by the same company, but this magazine had many pretty projects that are more suited to my skill level. 
I love this VOLUPTUARY typewriter key bracelet Kate made me, the P was lost in San Francisco a decade or so ago...some day I'll replace it. 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, that dress is really pretty! I love the combination of floral and polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! GB let me keep it, I can't wait to try more dresses in this length.

      Delete
  2. This looks really cute on you. All of your adventure in Mad-City make me want to escape the winter doldrums and go out and do things too. (I live in Madison too!)

    ReplyDelete