Monday, January 12, 2015

Petal to the Metal

 Dress: Petal to the Metal Dress by Poppy & Bloom (size 22/24) via  Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Lane Bryant
Teggings: Re/Dress
Socks: Sock Dreams
Shoes: Andiamo (thrifted from Savers)
Necklace: A Luscious Thing
Bracelet & Earring: Wendy Baker
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this ensemble on our last full day in California, as well as to fly back to Madison the next day. I love Poppy & Bloom! I know I've said it before, but they constantly impress me with the quality of their dresses. I'm glad I got this for my trip, because it is much more California in December than Wisconsin. I would wear this dress all summer...the colors are so joyful & vibrant...& with so many shades to choose from, I could wear a different tegging/sandal combination every time. 
Goodbye oranges...see you next year. You mandarins are coming home with me...
 Back in Wisconsin...
 Multi green eyeshadows...
 Flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment