Thursday, January 8, 2015

Christmas Day

 Dress: Sleeveless Rose Printed Dress by Taylor Dresses (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang (found at Savers)
Necklace/Earring/Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this shimmery dress on Christmas Day. If I had been at home, I would have worn this with a purple cardigan, but black is what I had to work with. Ideally...I'd own a gold cardigan...I'll be on the look out. Luckily for me, Taylor Dresses runs big, so their 24 (largest size) is always a good fit, so size down one. The colors & fabric were lovely...sparkly on Christmas...yay! The box pleats in front poufed out awkwardly...but I felt like such a princess in this dress, I didn't mind. 
Christmas morning at Super Boo's grandma's house. 
I nearly didn't grab these Simply Vera gold shoes for $3 at Savers because they aren't really me, but I'm so glad I did...every once in a while...a girl needs gold blingy shoes. 
Wearing Bite Beauty Cashmere Lip Cream in Burgundy, which is a purple berry color & not actually what I think of as burgundy. I LOVE Bite Beauty products. 
I found these 3 vintage pieces one at a time...the necklace & bracelet are exact matches, while the earrings have the same stones, but are from a different maker. I love how pretty the back of this set is...


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, Corey. I had never heard of fire topaz, so I had to google it...they are gorgeous! And look just like my jewelry set here. In the vintage costume jewelry world, they are referred to as watermelon stones, but I like fire topaz better :)

      Delete
  2. Well I just love everything about this outfit.

    ReplyDelete