Monday, December 1, 2014

Beauty Queen Autopsy


Top: Inspired Illusion Mesh Top by Kiyonna (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month for $10 & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Tights: Avenue
Shoes: Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Necklace: Age Before Beauty
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
I wore this purple ensemble to work, to run errands & have lunch with Super Boo, & to attend a concert with the girlie. The mesh of this top & the bust portion were marvelous, although the see-through sleeves were an issue as you could see my red bra straps. Somewhere...where?! I have a bra with clear straps. Someday I'll find that bra. I also wish this top were a few inches shorter. Despite those complaints, I liked wearing this goddess-like top for a day, especially since I was able to wear this sari skirt for the first time because I finally had something to match!
After working in the morning, Super Boo & I had a delicious lunch at Jordandal Cookhouse & then perused the clothing at our 2 local Savers as they were having a 50% off sale. I hit the jackpot in cardigans...I found a few from Lands End in colors I had been searching for, as well as several others I am excited to wear...the best one being a deep purple merino wool cardigan from Talbots that I am in love with. 
Back when Kate & I were young & goth, we used to go to this club...Inferno. I hadn't been there in years, but 2 bands were playing that we wanted to see. Kate said: "remember when we used to leave our coats in the car so they wouldn't smell like smoke?" I'm pretty sure the last time I was there the smoking ban was already in effect, but I didn't have an iPhone...so its been a while. The music was good & Kate got to dance. 
My purple & gold make-up was extremely sparkly & I received compliments throughout the day...I wish it showed up better here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment