Monday, September 1, 2014

Girlie Bra Shopping

 Dress: Knot Front Dress in Mixed Yellow Dots by Lucie Lu via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month. Note: free month offer will be ending soon.)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this dotty dress to spend the day with my girlie...going to farmers' market & shopping. I think you already know I have a thing for these flattering a-line sweetheart boob-a-licious dresses from Lucie Lu. This is another one I picked up brand new from GB during a 50% off sale...$15! I always have to size up 1 in Lucie Lu, so this is the 5x. It's lined & hangs just right on me. I am excited to transition these comfortable adorable dresses into autumn/winter with cardigans & fun socks. 
Do you notice...one thing is not like the other? My right upper arm is 3 inches larger than the left. My arms look like a before & after photo. 
Forward! Marching Band & The Raging Grannies...as seen at The Dane County Farmers' Market. 
Kate wearing this autumnal colored floral dress that has been in my GB closet since the day I joined. It's my unicorn. So pretty on her!
 Mediterranean lunch at Nile was full of delicious. 
Kate & I got fitted for bras at Contours Lingerie. I was shocked to find out I am a 46 DD!!  I've worn exclusively Lane Bryant bras for the last 2 decades & I wear a 46C there. They had a larger selection than I was expecting in my size. I ended up getting the red one pictured above. It was the first one I tried on & it fit the best. 
Kate got a couple of bras because hers were all getting too big on her. She purchased neither of those pictured, I just liked the colors on those 2. Orange! Purple! Pretty! 
Next stop...Target. Kate got several new belts & I admired myself in this precious sunhat. 
Kate tried on everything at Lands' End...& looked stunning in all of it. What a fun girlie shopping day we had!

No comments:

Post a Comment