Saturday, August 23, 2014

Riesling Tasting

 Top: Keira Kimono Sleeve Top in Olive by Kiyonna via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Sandals: Born
Necklace: Me
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Kate & Me (iPhone)
I wore this ensemble to taste wine with the girlie & do a bit of shopping at the co-op. I adore these kimono tops from Kiyonna. If things had worked out better I would own this top & the red version. Unfortunately, this top came to me with a snag on the boob & the red top had a dot of ink...also on the boob. Those racks really get in the way! So obviously I think this top is fabulous...it's a great fit for me & the sleeves are fun. 
Have I mentioned how much I love these sari skirts?! So many gorgeous patterns, colors, textures...& mismatching prints...my favorite thing. 
The prettiest girlie ever, wearing something from GB. 
Mmmmmmm...Riesling. Once upon a time I didn't like red wine & Riesling was my favorite wine. I still love it...especially in summer.
Lafont frames in olive.


No comments:

Post a Comment