Thursday, August 21, 2014

Fisher-Price Circus Train

 Dress: Chelsea Dress in Ombre Floral by Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Sandals: Born
Earring & Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this dress to work & garage sales. The colors & print on this were amazing...I am a big fan of grandma sofa fabric, so it really is too bad about the blob in the middle. Help! I'm being sucked into this black hole! I felt short in this dress. It was a pretty one time wear, although it would have been better suited for fall. 
 Cops & horses having lunch across from our office. 
Super Boo & I found a garage sale full of Fisher-Price Little People toys from the 70s...I used to LOVE those as a kid! I had this circus train when I was a wee one. My paternal grandmother told me I could have anything I wanted from Toys"R"Us in exchange for giving up my blanket & this was what I picked. I immediately wanted my blanket back, but she told me the flies had gotten it & it was too late. 
Super Boo found these brand new Born sandals in a lovely pear shade at a different garage sale. And look at all that embroidery thread! Boxes & bags full. 
 Such pretty material!

1 comment:

  1. that dress looks great on you! i know it was ehhh for you but i love it for fall esp.

    ReplyDelete