Sunday, July 6, 2014

Fanny

 Dress: Mini Floral Shirt Dress by Triste via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
Skirt: Vintage Silk Sari Wrap Skirt by Enwrapture Vintage
Sandals: Born
Necklace & Earring: Babil & Bijou
Photography: Super Boo & Me (iPhone)
I wore this outfit to tai chi, work, errands, & out to dinner with Super Boo. This is from one of GB's house brands. I've been getting the non-stretchy stuff in a size 32, but for this one I got my usual size of 28 because the 32s have been swimming on me. So of course, this one wouldn't button up on the bottom. I thought the burst of colorful flowers all over this was so very lovely & pretty. However, the fabric was horrible & the armholes, huge. I liked how it layered over this silk sari wrap...sooo many patterns...I'm giddy! 
These are 2 total fails I got in the same shipment from GB, which is why I felt I needed to wear this dress, it was the best of the bunch. The dress on the left was a shift dress from a GB house brand. Pretty colors & pattern, but looked like a muumuu on me. The frock on the right is Melissa Masse in a 4x, did not begin to zip up on me...not even close. The fabric on that was terribly thick & I dislike the exposed zipper trend. 
I saw Fanny while picking up some books at the library. I see this car parked outside its house all the time, but this is the first time out in the world. Isn't she cute?

Dinner at Umami. I had a cold sesame noodle salad with lots of veggies & Super Boo had homemade ramen. We shared some pork & chive dumplings. Delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment