Thursday, January 30, 2014

Flowers in the Snow

 Dress: Versailles Dress from Igigi via Gwynnie Bee (click on link to get a free month & help me earn a free garment for a month)
I wore this dress to work a week ago Monday. It was snowing. I LOVE this Igigi dress. I own it in my normal size, but it's a bit tight on me so I borrow it from Gywnnie Bee in a size up. Winter is feeling long right about now & I've been reaching for things that remind me spring will come. I don't want to wish time away though. I just wish I could wear sandals in the snow. I think a trip to the conservatory at Olbrich Gardens may have to happen soon. I can dress appropriately for the current season & change into sandals once I get there. Hmmmm. Kate? I have the perfect GB dress right now for this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment