Monday, January 27, 2014

Snowy Saturday Shopping

 Dress: Printed Knit A-Line Dress from Karen Kane via Gwynnie Bee (click link to get a free month & help me earn an extra garment for a month)
Cardigan: Avenue
Socks: Elizabeth Basketweave Over the Knees from Sock Dreams
Shoes: Dansko
Photography: Kate (iPhone)
I wore this dress a week ago Saturday to go to the farmer's market with Kate & then drop by the co-op for a few things. I think Kate was after citrus, specifically Kumquats, which they were sadly out of. Isn't that a fascinating story? Then I went home & made smoked salmon cream cheese omelets. 

This dress was ok. A little strange. I didn't care for the trompe l'oeil sweater print. It fit me fine in a 3x, so it runs a tad big. These socks are one of my favorites, so I am always happy to be able to wear them...& my shiny shiny red shoes that were a gift from Super Boo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment