Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Pink Polka Dots

 Dress: Garden Gate Perfect Faux Wrap Dress by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee
Cardigan: Charter Club Woman (size 2x), thrifted
Tights: Catherines 
Shoes: Bongo, thrifted
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Another cute Leota dress...this one had tiny pink dots, so...pink it was then. Fit & length were great. My only issue with this dress was I had to pin the neckline...luckily, the last lady to wear this had left me hers. 
I've had these shoes for years...never wore them...now here they are two outfits in a row. Typical. 
These photos were taken after work last Wednesday...as soon as they were over I was achey, nauseous, & extremely tired. I fell into bed as soon as we got home...make-up, dress, & all. I slept for the next 46 out of 48 hours. An infection broke out on my right leg & I finally went to see my doctor. I'm on antibiotics & prednisone. My right leg is still several inches bigger than it should be. Ugh. 
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion; Too Faced eyeshadow in Totally Fetch, Satin Sheet, Cotton Candy, & Sprinkles; Big Bang lipstick by UD; NYX Cosmic Metals in Fuchsia Fusion; & OPI nail polish in Can't Hear Myself Pink!
I've been avoiding Lane Bryant bras...but these were on sale for $20 each & I like the way their plunge pushup bras lift. 
Some pretties in the mail. I'm not really buying clothes or make-up this year...so I'm focusing my attention on building my vintage jewelry collection...especially concentrating on colors I am lacking in.
Our living room ceiling & light fixture...this room & the dining room are done, just detailed work & waiting for our furniture to be delivered. 

No comments:

Post a Comment