Monday, December 4, 2017

Gleam

 Dress: Napoli Dress in Herringbone by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Studio Works Woman (size 2x), thrifted
Shoes: Tahari, thrifted 
Earring & Necklace: Wendy Baker
Bracelets: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo, Kate, & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
What?! It's another fabulous frock from Effie's Heart! The cut of this Napoli is one of my favorites...I bought it in the coil print from the GB resellers after regretting sending it back. I resisted purchasing this by telling myself it will come back into my life the same way. The fit of this dress is perfection. The neutralness of the colors will pair with nearly any hue I throw at it & is a great base for pattern mixing. Who says neutrals are boring?  
Snake pattern on the cardigan & shoes. 
My first time wearing this exquisitely elegant necklace & earring my wonderful friend Wendy made for me...
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Jet Black, Kat von D eyeshadow in Medusa & Ankh, NYX eyeshadow palette in Brights, Russian Red lipstick from MAC, & OPI nail polish in You Make Me Vroom. 
I wore this dress to attend wine tasting with Foxy Kate around Halloween...then to visit Olbrich Gardens for the final night of Gleam. 
I think this is the third year of Gleam & there is always something spectacular about it...they pick various artists to create light-based art installations in the gardens...& at the end...you vote for your favorite. I loved the fiber optic lights blowing in the wind...
And there was also some red light raindrops falling from a tree into the water that made a soothing plopping sound...
That same weekend...Kate & I went to see Little Shop of Horrors...which I had only ever seen the play version of...so this was my first time seeing this movie. It had the unhappy ending. I also wore this dress to eat Indian buffet with David. A few days after Little Shop of Horrors...Kate & I met at the library to view Pan's Labyrinth...I don't remember what I wore, so I stuck it here. I had forgotten how gorgeous that movie is.

No comments:

Post a Comment