Friday, December 2, 2016

Lipstix & Chill

 Dress: Napoli Dress in Coil Print by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Cardigan: Avenue
Tights: Catherines
Shoes: Dexflex, thrifted
Earring: The Gilded Gypsies 
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I absolutely adore the shape of this dress...madly in love. When I first saw it, I thought...boooorrrrring. I packed it in my suitcase to wear in Nashville because it seemed like a good travel dress. These pictures are after that trip (which I'll write up over the weekend). I considered buying this dress as I was the first to wear it...however, all that beige is just too much neutral for me. This is made out of the typical heavy t-shirt cotton Effie's Heart always uses...& it was sooooooo comfortable. I ended up wearing it twice during my trip to Tennessee, on the plane home, to work, & run errands. I was sad to see it go, so...
I made a pattern out of it on parchment paper...it's such a simple design to copy...I'm going to attempt to make myself a dress with the pattern. Wish me luck! 
We were trying to beat the setting sun on this day...so I forgot to take off my cardigan. The back of the top of the dress is solid black. 
  October's Sephora Play.
My make-up with this outfit included...Urban Decay eyeliner in Zero, Sephora eyeliner in Brown, Kat von D eyeshadow in Harpsichord & Analogue, Too Faced eyeshadow in Bon Bon & Butter Pecan, Mimosa & Apricot lipstick from Bite Beauty, Nars blush in Luster, & OPI nail polish in Red Hot Holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment