Monday, December 12, 2016

If You Turn Left Into the Co-op...

 Dress: Perfect Wrap Maxi Dress in Tangerine Kiss by Leota (size 4L) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Aerosoles, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Babil & Bijou, no longer online
Bracelets: Vintage, thrifted
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
Look at that...still wearing sandals in November! This Leota maxi was a bit tight on me, but I still enjoyed wearing it on two different days. David said the design reminded him of lips & Angie mentioned the London Underground. Too much white kept me from adoring this dress. Great faux wrap in a lovely maxi length...& I loved the 3/4 sleeves...too long for summer, but perfect for fall or spring. 
David & I refer to this background as the New Age wall.
This maxi would be longer...but my butt takes up some length. 
NYX buy 1 get 1 free sale at Ulta...I usually go into the store, but decided to order online to get a better selection...
My last Scent Trunk box...I only liked a few of the perfumes they sent me, & none enough to actually wear out...so I cancelled it. BUT...underneath them is a gorgeous Lane Bryant shiny gold/black pleated skirt I got from Rita over on FabFatshion...I'm embarrassed to say...I had forgotten about this skirt...I *must* wear it during the holiday season. 
I thought this bumper sticker was hilarious...it's totally anti-co-op mentality...where everyone is super nice & friendly. Willy Street Co-op is on a traffic-y street with a single lane going each way...so if you turn left into the parking lot...you are making a lot of cars wait behind you until you get an opening to go (usually a kind person stops & waves you on).
David & I had been talking about looking at houses again...there has been scary activity in our neighborhood (drug dealings at a gas station down the street...resulting in guns being fired) & we've outgrown our current house. So...we met with Angie & Toby's realtor for lunch & to look at two houses just for a conversation starter on what we were looking for...& ended up putting an offer in on one. 
Dinner at Angie & Toby's house...delicious as always. And the most adorable dish licker EVER...Val enjoys pre-washing the plates for the dishwasher. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Deep Blue; Urban Decay eyeshadow in Heroine & Bobby Dazzle; Too Faced eyeshadow in Cotton Candy, Totally Fetch, & Sprinkles; NYX blush in Summer; Pomegranate lipstick by Bite Beauty; Sheer Anarchy lipstick by UD; & OPI nail polish in Give Me Space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment