Sunday, December 10, 2017

Creditors, The Final APT Play of the Year

 Dress: Sarah Dress in Festoon by Effie's Heart (size 4x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Shoes: Dansko
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: etsy
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
The Sarah dress is my new favorite Effie's Heart style...I wore it a few weeks ago in arrows...& foolishly, I sent them both back. I am hoping they will find their way into my closet at some point...either through the shop or GB resellers. The fit, length, cut...it's all perfect...I wouldn't change a thing about this dress...how often do I say that?! 
Several years ago for Christmas...David gifted me this lovely burgundy purse...I LOVE it! It is pretty much the purse I use all autumn & winter. I don't change my bag to match my outfit every day...that would drive me crazy. However, that doesn't stop me from collecting purses. 
I found these brand new shoes on eBay...they were sold as lime green & looked bright in the photos...I was so excited....however, they were not as vivid in person...but I was pleased to finally find an outfit they coordinated with. 
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX Faux Blacks eyeliner in Oxblood; Rewind, Vinyl, & Löve eyeshadows by Kat von D; Bite Beauty lipstick in Tannin; & We The Female nail polish from OPI. 
I wore this dress to travel to Spring Green with David for the final American Players Theatre play of the year, Creditors. Inside, of course. Selfies before going in to the play. I nabbed this photo online since my pictures of the empty stage are boring...AND...the person that snapped this was sitting where we sit. Real life married couple, Marcus Truschinski (my favorite!) & Tracy Michelle Arnold, play a married couple in this fascinating story of manipulation & revenge. 
I also wore this dress to get a paraffin wax treatment at my hand therapist appointment for my arthritis. And to search for tile for our entryway...which we finally found! It's not bright, but it is porcelain (great for a high traffic area)...& we found a fun design idea on pinterest...herringbone, but in loooong 3x20 inch tiles.
Savers 50% off sale...my cart before trying on & rejecting...I said no to the boots...but now I'm regretting it...I just don't see myself as a short bootie person though. Check out these prices...1/2 of $3.49...ridiculous! 
What I brought home...I already had a pair of those blue-tipped shoes...ooops! 

2 comments:

  1. a. you look amazing. b. thrifting in NYC sucks. i am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! What?! I would think NYC thrifting would be the BEST. Size XL has the best selection here, but I do alright at 3x/4x. You should see the haul I got today!

      Delete