Monday, September 19, 2016

The Lowest Pair

Dress: Blouson Dress in Blue Medallion Print by London Times (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born, thrifted
Earring: etXarte
Necklace & Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
This dress is sorta pastel isn't it? And I like it. Or it is just that I always love a good scarf print dress? Hmmm...whatever...I enjoyed wearing this handkerchief hem dress...the vibrant colors & gorgeous print were marvelous. I don't really get blouson dresses...kind of shapelessly pointless...but I was smitten with everything else about this pretty frock.
Side view...
Kate, Jason, & I took a chance that the rainy weather wouldn't get in the way of our seeing The Lowest Pair out on the patio at The Edgewater. Kate fetched us food...falafel from Naf Naf, a place I'd never tried. YUM! We got it in a bowl, served on a bed of hummus with all the sauces. Delicious. 
The Lowest Pair were amazing & I was able to get some albums for my collection. The last time we saw them was our final show last season at The Shitty Barn. The girlie wore her Grow A Pear shirt which not only matched the band...but her pear cider. It started drizzling just as they were finishing up for the night...the nervous sound guy started wheeling the equipment away...so they played the last song unplugged as we huddled under the tent with them. Adorable. 
My last pedicure of the season.
My make-up with this outfit included...NYX eyeliner in Gypsy Blue; Kat von D eyeshadow in Synth, Misfit, Vinyl, Love, & Swoon; Crush lipstick by Urban Decay, Pomegranate lipstick by Bite Beauty, & My Gecko Does Tricks nail polish by OPI. 

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment