Sunday, September 25, 2016

Death of a Salesman, Take II

 Dress: Feather Print Maxi Dress by City Chic (size XXL) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Sandals: Born
Earring: etXarte
Necklace: Vintage Miriam Haskell
Bracelet: Age Before Beauty
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wasn't sure about this dress when I threw it on to have brunch with Angie & Toby...but the colors were so pretty, I had to make it work (no make-up/styling done until later in the day). It's amazing what taming your bra will do for a look! I connected the straps in back with a bra strap & they magically no longer showed, so the halter & exposed shoulders could steal the show. This dress was lovely, the perfect length maxi for me, & a gorgeous unexpected color combination...I was especially fond of the rust & played that up with my make-up. 
Where is my bra hiding?! It's magical...I'll have to remember to take a photo of just the bra back next time. 
Baby kangaroo!!! Toby's mom texted them on our way to brunch & even though we were confused as to why there were kangaroos outside a grocery store... & thought perhaps Toby's mom had completely lost it...we stopped to check it out, as it was on our way. This woman was advertising for a wildlife park in The Dells (a nearby touristy town). Cute baby kangaroo...then Indian buffet. 
David & I at American Players Theatre...my second time seeing their production of Death of a Salesman (I went with Kate & Daniel a few weeks before). It was just as amazing. Kate's friend Lindsay reviewed this play in The Cap Times. 
I tried to capture the fog that had rolled in at intermission. Also, I forgot to bring a cardigan...but just my nose was cold...which David fixed by getting me hot chocolate.
My make-up with this outfit included...Roach eyeliner by Urban Decay; Kat von D metallic liquid liner in Ludwig; Kat von D eyeshadow in Synth, Analogue, & Legend; Bite Beauty lipstick in Toast; NYX lipstick in Crazed; & Red Hot Holiday nail polish by OPI.

No comments:

Post a Comment