Thursday, November 5, 2015

Pumpkin Patch Picking

 Dress: Abstract Fan Faux Wrap Dress by Jete (size 5x) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Leggings: Roamans
Boots: John Fluevog 
Necklace: Me
Earring: etXarte
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this dress to go pumpkin picking with my Boo. This was the dress I wore for photos at the GB Chicago event...I bought it after wearing it this day because I happened to have it at home during a 35% off sale...the colors (coral, teal, & green) & pattern are so unlike anything else I own. The asymmetrical neckline is a bit odd...it is structured on one side & drappy on the other, but it didn't bother me so much as it stayed in place without the aid of fashion tape (this was not the case for Kate). The fabric feels nicer than other housebrands I've had, but really...it's the colors & pattern I am in love with. 
 Me as a scarecrow in the pumpkin patch!
Silly selfies...Super Boo makes me laugh...I love spending time with him!
David imitating our dogs...hi, I have a belly...have you noticed I'm cute?? Giant Muffin attacks the pumpkin patch! We went home with 4 pumpkins...just under 100 pounds. 
My make-up this day included...NYX Tropical Green eyeliner, Rustette eyeshadow by Mon Ennui Cosmetics, a mixture of MAC Korean Candy & Bite Beauty Toast on my lips, & OPI's Go with the Lava Flow on my nails. 

1 comment:

  1. I really wish pumpkin patches were a bigger thing over here. I spent hours last year researching them but they're weren't any within about a 3 hour drive of me. *wails*

    I love the candids of you and Super Boo!

    ReplyDelete