Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Orange Kaleidoscope

 Dress: Orange Kaleidoscope Fit & Flare by Melissa Masse (3x)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Barefoot Freedom
Necklace: Babil & Bijou
Earring: etXarte
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit to go to the dentist & to work...not a very exciting day. I had no GB at home...so I had to wear my own clothing. I bought this dress last fall & this is my first time wearing it. Suz, from The Girls of GB, lives in LA & is able to go into the Melissa Masse store *swoon* & try on clothes. In chatting with the designer herself, she was able to get us a group rate on this style of dress...which we call the magic dress...because it looks fabulous on so many different body shapes & sizes. I love this dress soooo much...3 shades of orange! I choose to ignore the grey...you barely notice it, right? 
I was so worried that I wouldn't find much to wear with these blaze orange teggings, but they are a great summer shade. Good thing Super Boo got me these lovely orange sandals! Without those 2 things, I would have been forced to wear navy...not nearly as fun of a look. 
I adore my penny-farthing necklace...that vintage guy with the top hat is precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment