Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Green & Blue

 Dress: Fit & Flare Dress in Abstract Print by Jessica Howard (size 24) via Gwynnie Bee (use my link to get your first month free & help me earn GB credit)
Teggings: Re/Dress
Sandals: Dansko
Earring: Ebay
Bracelet: Vintage
Photography: Super Boo & Me (Canon Rebel & iPhone)
Stats: 5'7" 55-50-64
I wore this outfit garage sale-ing & to work. I adored the colors in this fit & flare & it's the perfect length on me. I bought it because it is an easy dress to wear to work (no cleavage to think about), it will be adorable with a cardigan in the cooler months, & it will be fun to style many different ways. Lovely fit & I don't have nearly enough grass green garments, but a ton of jewelry in that shade. 
My garage sale finds, including a Winnie the Pooh record for Super Boo & a Muppet one for Kate (which she already had). 
What do you think that little brass genie lamp was used for? I tried rubbing it, but nothing popped out.
My make-up that day included...Alchemy & Dragon eyeshadows from the Vice Ltd palette by Urban Decay & Dust from Naked 3, as well as Quince lipstick from Bite Beauty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment